- The summer in the desert is really hot. I know, excuses, excuses. But you can't go outside to do anything that requires physical labor from about 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. And I am not an early riser/morning person -- never have been, never will be. So turning the compost a couple times a week? Maybe not. Building new raised garden beds? Hmmmm. Pruning my citrus? Unh-uh. Constructing a solar oven? Call me in October.
- I lost my camera. Posting feels so sad without pictures!
- I've been on vacation. Being away from the computer for a large portion of August has been wonderful. I don't regret it at all. NEXT!
- I just moved in July. A million things still need to be unpacked or nailed to the wall or filed or shelved. My house needs to get in order.
- The dog ate my motivation.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
It's the middle of the night, and here I am realizing I have gotten way too behind on my projects. For a number of reasons.